New Albin is a city in Iowa Township, Allamakee County, Iowa, United States. It is the farthest northeast town in Iowa, located on the Mississippi River and the Minnesota border.
- 15 Minutes to Lansing, IA – many unique restaurants and shops
- 35 Minutes to La Crosse, WI – Major airport, Valley View Shopping Mall , Many Restaurants
- 46 Minutes to Marquette-McGregor, IA – Riverboat Gambling – The Lady Luck Casino
- 48 Minutes to Prairie Du Chein, WI – Cabela’s Retail Store & Warehouse Distribution Center
- 50 Minutes to Decorah, IA – Luther College & the Vesterheim Norwegian-American Museum
- 58 Minnutes to Winona, MN – Minnesota Marine Art Muesum – “Washington’s Crossing the Delaware by Leutize” – Impressionist Painting by Picasso, Monet, Renoir and Van Gogh – Winona State University – Home of J.R. Watkins Spices & Lotions – Take the drive along the Mississippi River Road – considered one the most beautiful drives in the United States – Elegant Dining at AAA 3 Star Rated Signatures Restaurant